“Great food”

Dondoko
Ranked #191 of 676 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 January 2017

"Sushi Man" is the happiest sushi chef in town, his sushi is amazing especially his teriyaki chicken rolls. and i have recently discovered the Crispy chicken bowl. I'm hooked and cant eat enough of it.

1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

As a local I come here regularly and it is exceptional every time. Like I said, I can't get enough! Their dishes are fantastic and authentic and their service is always with a smile. I always bring friends here and most of them are now regulars too. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I come here almost every day for lunch. While the sushi is the main attraction for me (quality rolls at an unbeatable price) the other items on the menu provide an authentic taste of Japan that anyone who has been will instantly recognise.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

A nice little place, serves great food. Great for lunch. I really rate this place. Been a few times and never disappointed.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

These guys are a great couple, food is fresh and delicious and best of all: Authentic! Great value for money, and it's the nice little touches like remembering I like my rolls cut--might not seem like much but it's nice they remember every time I go back. Keep up the great work!