This hotel was not horrible. Wasn't good either. First there is the location; not that good especially as it was a long wet walk back after a lovely meal! The room was nice with breathtaking views. The bathroom was basic but the bath was old and very shallow, it was almost a shower! The cleaning staff were very slow and the front of desk staff were indifferent. The restaraunt was a nice concept not perfectly executed. The level of service for the price you pay was awful so we moved to the shangri la which was cheaper and so much better. All in all not a bad hotel just needed some of those finishing touches or a cheaper price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 12-story hotel towers, 3 blocks from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Cairns
- Rydges Cairns