Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
US$ 181
Hilton Cairns(Cairns)
US$ 171
US$ 152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 362
US$ 188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 176
US$ 158
US$ 211
US$ 196
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 137
US$ 124
Trip.com
  • Pool
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 156
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 286/night.

2,519 results
All reviewsswim up bara pool view roomgreat poollarge pooltour deskbuffet breakfasttwo blocksstayed here for nightscentral locationport douglasthe great barrier reefesplanadefoxesduskpoolsidecbdtours
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights, very average hotel. not worth the rates they are charging. Rooms and bathrooms are a bit outdated, and housekeeping did not do such a great job of cleaning the rooms.
Some of the front desk staff need intensive customer service training, a few times went to ask questions and for assistance and the particular staff member was rude and not interested in assisting us, in the service industry this is not acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GMNovotelCairns, Manager at Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Joshua H
Thank you for your review and I do apologise for the service you have received.
I have already contacted you directly and would like to discuss with you when you have time. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Came to cairns for a wedding with my mum 80yrs old.Booked in march this year. While only here for 3 days it was still a hoilday for me. But no . Having booked so far in advance I would have thought we would have Choice rooms, Only to find out it's extra for pool view ? Was not advised of that. So we had street view overlooking a building site. Out of all the rooms in this hotel we were put at the very end room to be woken by heavy machinery at 7am , every morn.I'm on bloody holidays. Not happy. !rooms were okay athough tired looking. Pool was brillant but still had the building noise, too many choices to book here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear paula b
I'm not sure how you made your reservation, but for future reference the Superior Rooms are all guaranteed pool view, they do cost a little more, but if you love to have that specific outlook I would recommend in future. The noise coming from the site next door varies from day to day and I do apologise that it interrupted your stay. If you do return in the future please contact me directly so I can personally look after you reservation
rdm@novotelcairnsresort.com.au

Reviewed 1 August 2017

A very comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff both at reception and in the restaurant. The housekeeping was spotless and the laundry was a welcomed facility. The pool area and its associated amenities is a great feature. The hotel is centrally located in Cairns and is in walking distance to city attractions.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear SjandMj4748
Fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team looked after you so well. I'll share you feedback with the Housekeeping team, always great to hear such nice words. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We came to cairns for our honeymoon. Very nice gardens and pool, however it isn't heated so you can't swim really as it's not warm enough outside to swim. We received a bottle of champagne in our room which was a nice touch. Rooms were clean and mattress very comfy but pillows hard. Decor needs to be updated but location fantastic. Safe didn't work as well as air con.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley J
GMNovotelCairns, Manager at Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Ashley J
Great to hear you enjoyed you stay and the champagne we placed in your room for you as a gift. I do hope one of our team members was able to fix the air con and safe for you. We are currently updating the décor and facilities of the guest rooms to modernise them. Hopefully we see you again

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Firstly- the positives. The hotel is very central and convenient for being in Cairns. The wifi is very good and the pool is not bad. Now the negatives. It is very noisy pretty much wherever you are in the hotel as the various wings are all flanking the swimming pool and the pool bar. Music is played very loudly in the early to mid evening and during the day kids are running around and screeching (its fine thats what kids do but there is no way of escaping this). Get to breakfast early as when I went 30 minutes before closing it looked as though a heard of wildebeest had been through. Very little food left and nothing being refilled unless you chased up on it and the floor was pretty horrid (the last bit is more down to unruly guests then the hotel as I appreciate it is hard to clean during service but the impact it has on overall impression is not great). Maybe there is nowhere else to stay in Cairns for comparable convenience or price (Im not sure as I stayed as part of a group tour) but I can guarantee that this won't be the best hotel you stay at during your travels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sj1904
GMNovotelCairns, Manager at Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear sj1904
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy all aspects of your stay with us. During school holidays we do have a lot of families staying here and Cairns itself swells to high numbers of visitors. We always try our hardest to maintain cleanliness and manage children if they are making unacceptable noise levels. I'm not sure where you heard the loud music from, but we never play loud music anywhere onsite, if it was a guest playing loud music I would recommend advising our team members and we will kindly ask the guests to turn the volume down.
I do hope to return in the future and give us an opportunity to improve on your recent stay