Great week in Cairns. The staff at Rydges Plaza were friendly and helpful. Our room on the 10th floor was spacious and clean with a great view, the king bed very comfortable, the buffet breakfast was delicious. Superb location. Walking distance to many restaurants, the harbour, markets and shops. You don't need to hire a car unless you are going to travel a little further, maybe up to Port Douglas and beyond. Most attractions, including the Scenic Rail, Kundara village and skylift have Hotel pick up. Many attractions such as Great Barrier Reef, Fishing trips depart from the harbour which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Definately be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernly appointed rooms overlooking the Cairns CBD. 5 minutes walking distance from the Cairns Convention Centre, Reef Casino, dining precinct, Birch carroll and Coyle cinemas and Cairns Central shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Plaza Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Plaza Hotel