Me and my wife stayed here for 1 week. While the trip was a good one there were a few shortcomings by the hotel. The pool area was not too a high standard, even though we didn't go in the summer it didn't feel like a Hilton area to us (Flakey paint, messy etc.) Also went for drinks at "Happy Hour" in the downstairs bar but staff weren't overly friendly and didn't seem to know much about the specials, would have been better if they had a menu with the "Happy Hour" drinks on it. Room was nice. All in all not a bad trip but could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International