We stayed at the Hilton Hotel Cairns for six nights. After a long day of travel, we were greeted by Patrick at check in. Patrick was very friendly and upgraded us to a water view of the Trinity inlet. The entire staff was very friendly and quite helpul. Anne, Gemma, and Bonnie were great in the executive lounge. The hotel has a great location within walking distance of the Esplanade, restaurants, CBD, and the night market. The room was very nice and the hotel is well maintained. We will definately stay here on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Prestigia and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International