“went back for more”

Devine Gelato
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Cairns
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 4
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.30AM to 10PM
Adelaide
“went back for more”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

really friendly happy place. we liked the ice cream so much we both went back for seconds and then went back again the next day. worth a visit

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
cairns
“Best gelato in cairns...”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Delicious divine Devine Gelato! Sensational+sweet, fruity+fresh, tangy+tasty, creamy+cool. John and Lorraine produce top quality icecream daily. It is the best in Cairns!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank alison a
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Handmade, delicious, authentic.”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

John and Lorraine Devine make you feel so at home, you won't want to leave! And the gelato? Well, it speaks for itself. With so many handmade, fresh flavours made daily on the premises, I have been spoilt for any other. And with the option of a takeaway tub, it doesnt matter whether I'm in the heart of town or in the comfort of my own home: If I'm ever eating gelato, it's Devine.

There are a lot of icecream parlors in this town, but only one can keep this local coming back every week.... Several times a week!

The gelato is a no brainer; the only thing you'll have to worry about is "Cup, or cone?"

1 Thank Tiffanyannsmith
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Gelato to die for - Honestly”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

A few nights ago I wanted some cookies and cream - so I went into town and got some from a well known ice creamery. Heading back to the car My Girlfriend saw Devine Gelato and thought she'd pop in to take a look. I Immediately regretted my original purchase as Devine Gelato has some Awesome Selection. If you're into the more Fruity type Gelato - The Wildberry will wind right up and smack your tastebuds into next week, If Creamy is more your style - The Hazelnut is smooth and rich, The chocolate is velvety without being too sweet and gives you a real authentic cocoa taste, but for me - The Whiskey cream is as the shop is named - Devine. It's like a Rum ball, but cold, creamy and full of "gimme more, gimme more" to the point I went back the next night and got more. I'm going back to Melbourne Soon, and I'm actually a bit bummed that I won't be able to have any more until my next trip up. Cairns is known for a nice eating out experience, so when you're done having dinner - head on down to Devine Gelato and tuck in to some of the best Gelato around. Don't forget to try the Whiskey Cream!!!

• Visited April 2012
Mesa, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Devine Gelato more than just ice cream!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

They had one of the best fresh fruit gelatos I'd ever had. We had 4 days in Cairns, went there our first night, and went back every single night! The owner was the nicest lady in the world, and shared place we should see, asked where we'd been everyday, and on our last visit she said "I'll MISS you girls!!!" We made a friend in Cairns~ if I ever go back, I will look for her and a wonderfully delicious gelato first thing!
P.S. the banana and the coconut gelatos were my favorite!

• Visited March 2012