“Welome home from your holidays” 5 of 5 bubbles

Devine Gelato
Ranked #2 of 28 Dessert in Cairns
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 5
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.30AM to 10PM
Cairns, Australia
“Welome home from your holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Nice to see your smiling faces behind the best gelato in town! tried others while you were away, but will always come back to Divine.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

I had a great time at Devine Gelato... The owners were friendly (and LOCAL!!!), the service was excellent, and the gelato was delicious! I will definitely be going back!

Visited March 2012
Gstaad, Switzerland
“Disappointig”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

I'm very disappointed,because I was expecting much more of this gelato.My favourite flavour lemon was far away to be a natural flavour, the taste of preservatives was evident and I'm pharmacist so I know what I'm talking about! So...devine does not deserve this name to me.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank monteceneri
Woking
“The best gelato in Cairns by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I have been to Cairns on holiday and there is many lovely looking gelato/ice-cream shops in town. I have tried few but this one has the best and most friendly service and by far the best tasting gelato. The lady who seemed to be an owner showed such a passion about the ice cream that i just had to try,she was lovely and the gelato exceeded my expectations.i recommend the Lindt chocholate flavour...yummy :)

• Visited February 2012
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Devine Gelato use fresh local produce for some of their fruit sorbets and one of them is the mango sorbet, which my boyfriend got. It was delicious! It actually tadted like mangoes and not mango concentrate. I got the vanilla milkshake and it is one of the best milkshakes I have ever had.

• 3 of 5 bubbles