“Great Greek Food ”

Mykonos Caffeteria
Ranked #218 of 667 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 14
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Great spot to drink retsina and people watch near the night markets
Authentic Greek food with great Service and a welcoming host

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I really wanted a nice seafood meal while in Cairns. After wandering around the pier and waterfront restaurants and not finding anything I headed back in to town. This restaurant is near the night markets and next to some building work. The owner was very friendly and the service was fast. I had the swordfish with prawns and a beautiful seafood sauce. The seafood was abundant and had such a beautiful flavour to it. Unfortunately my trip to Cairns was short so I can't go back but I will on my next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Small family owned Greek restaurant, authentic food and cosy atmosphere. My husband had a craving for Okra, and the Okra dish was amazing.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This restaurant was very close to our hotel we went there for dinner and breakfast flavour+++ simple food cooked with lots of flavour yum ill be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

As vegans we were limited. Chose hummus and pita bread(drenched in oil.) Partner had lentil soup partially cooked and watery, veg. burger....., pepper, eggplant and beetroot(drenched in oil) plus frozen chips.
Pleasant enough cafe with huge sexist poster on wall(not Greek, spoiled the decor). Too noisy to sit outside. Cake and coffee might be ok. Wouldn't go back for food.