“Fresh asian food”
Review of Nom Nom Cafe

Nom Nom Cafe
Ranked #1,204 of 5,112 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 20 January 2017

This is a nice little place in the Valley. The food is really fresh and handmade. The staff is very friendly and it is kids friendly as there is no cars around and it is a good area for them to play around. Definitely recommend a visit. Price are very reasonable too.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Having seen Nom Nom Cafe nearly every day when driving past, we finally decided to try it out. Living in the same suburb you'd think we would have tried it before, but I'm always a bit doubtful about small restaurants.

I need not have worried at all. What a magnificent meal it was. Although it is only small, this place can put out some amazing food.

My husband had the deep fried wontons to start, and declared them very good indeed. For mains, I had the combination Just Pho You, which was full of flavour and packed full of chicken, beef and noodles, and the broth was clear and delicious. The rest of my family had the Crackling Pork with Mushroom and Garlic Gravy (served with a side of rice); the Slow Braised Brisket (with a side of noodles); and the Five-Spice Caramelised Pork Ribs. We all had a little taste of each others meals, and each one was delicious.

I'm glad there's more on the menu, as I can't wait to head back and try some more! The Banh Mi that is on offer for lunch sounds fantastic too.

To accompany our meals we had a Soda Chanh (lemon) and a Berries Soda, and they were both very cool and refreshing.

Unfortunately, the air conditioning was out on the night of our visit, but the restaurant was still not uncomfortable to sit in. The atmosphere is lovely and friendly and casual.

I would recommend this for anyone to try if you're looking for fantastic Vietnamese food. At $80.00 for four of us, it was great value for money too.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and service you don't feel to squashed in.
We will go back
Every main has a veg option
Drinks very nice

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Heard this place was worth a try so we gave it a go. It's decent quality and authentic, but not the best I've had. The pho had good flavour and was pleasant to eat. Not as full of flavour compared to other places we have been. Reasonably priced.?Being from the Northside I wouldn't make a special trip for the food again. But if your local it's pretty decent for a quick meal

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This is a great little cafe in Salisbury that caters for in house dining as well as being very popular for take always. We ate in house & was happy with the service. Food was fresh, flavoursome & cheap. BYO alcoholic drinks if you want to have a glass of your favourite while enjoying your meal.