“Great coffee and treats”

That Little Place Cafe
Ranked #133 of 411 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick break earlier this week - lovely bacon smells, personable staff, lively conversations at tables and great coffee. I was spoilt for choice with treats. Opted for the brownie... best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Easy parking. Outside and inside tables. Order at the counter and the meal/drinks are served to you. This place got busy and had a lot of walk ins for take away coffee. Great menu with enough choice and a good range of hot and cold drinks. Value for money and delicious food. We waited a little while but that was because it got so busy so quickly. We will be back again and possibly again...and again. Great new find. Excellent.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Had breakfast here early one Sunday and it was lovely. Good for vegans and great to see a few different variations on the menu.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Quite a small place which does a roaring business with take-away coffees. They offer nice home baked treats as well and the prices are good. The thing I liked most was the friendly staff. It's not around the corner from us but I wish it was.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We heard of That Little Place through a foodie blog I subscribe to, and it raved about it. We decided to try it out one Saturday morning. We came in mid-morning and we noticed it was very busy with take away coffees, a good sign. We ordered at the counter, basically everything is self-serve, water etc. The food came and it was nice, the coffee was good as well. I liked the décor of the place, and I’m not sure if it is because I read about the rave review but I wasn’t outstandingly impressed. Everything was very nice and homely of sort, but I wasn’t bowled over wowed. I would recommend it to all to try, but it wouldn’t be my regular.