See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The innkeeper was really friendly and the room was clean and spacious! It was overall a very comfortable stay, and I would totally do it again. But do note that the nearest train station was a 22mins walk away, and the nearest ferry a 20mins walk away. There's a bus stop right opposite the inn, but the bus (only 300 services it) takes really long to come, but small issue, considering that we were on a budget anyway.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

If you take the time to read the description on the website regarding the pet friendly room, you’ll notice that even the hotel advises the room is not “the ritz.” And they’re right! But where else in Brisbane can you stay with your pets without any restrictions?!
We required a one night stay and had our three dogs with us. Upon booking, the gentleman I spoke to had absolutely no issues with us bringing our boys and them staying in the room with us. He was super friendly and super accommodating!
Kingsford Riverside Inn, you have no idea how much stress you saved us by being pet friendly! The hardest and most stressful part about having to travel with dogs, is finding accommodation.
We will no doubt have to drive back up north in three to four years and we sure hope Kingsford Riverside Inn will still be there because we will certainly be stopping in again!
Aside from being super pet friendly, the staff are lovely and very helpful, the room was very clean and the location is quite central.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Aleysha L
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I booby trapped my room ....... someone entered and found my credit card and placed it back in the wrong place. No security looked like management entered my room. As I set trap on my door as well. Please explain Lean but very sus

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank FuryP
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The interior isn't modern or inviting, but my stay was comfortable, the room was clean, the AC was great, and after 30+ hours of flights it felt like a place (for such a low price!). The breakfast is somewhat basic, the bathroom is shared with the rest of the floor, but I have no complaints on either of those. Close proximity to the bus connections. Arrived late, and messaged them about it beforehand; staff was kind and responsive.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this Joint/Doshouse room was okay . Was not informed about the night road works . Contacted management next morning didn't give a rats . People how run accommodation like this need to wake up to themselves . Avoid this joint like the plague

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family