“Love the pasta and pizza!”

Bella Tiarnie Italian Restaurant & Gourmet Pizzas
Ranked #26 of 4,892 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Deliciously fresh, handmade Italian - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner! New look menu with more dishes to try. Come in and meet Leo and his friendly staff for the best Italian experience in New Farm, Brisbane.
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My family had dinner at Bella Tiarnie. Very good and friendly services.

We ordered salad, prawns as starters. Prawns were particularly tasty. For mains, we tried the troprican pizza, carbonara and the signature prawn pasta. Pizza was one of the best I had. The prawn pasta was a bit spicy but very delicious.

Prices were very reasonable.

2  Thank StanleyandPandora

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Indeed we were very warmly welcomed from the
moment we made the reservation to entering the restaurant on that wet rainy evening!

The service was great and friendly and we felt very much at home. The menu choices were great with the kids having pizzas to the adults with a great selection of pastas, entrees and mains.

The food was well presented and the taste was just simply wonderful!

This is a BYO so we had to pop over to the neighbouring bottle shop to pick up a bottle for dinner. Access to the restrooms was a bit tricky if you have mobility challenged people with you as it was down a flight of stairs.

Overall a great experience! A must-try!

4  Thank AlexYew
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I called in the other evening for a takeaway pizza. I opted for the 'Gourmet' pizza, it certainly seemed to tick a lot of boxes.

I was greeted warmly when I entered by the waitress, who was training up a new employeee. My order was taken efficiently and promptly. When I noticed it was pouring with rain outside, I decided to dine in. This wasn't an issue at all for the staff, and within seconds I was seated in the window sipping a glass of water that had been poured for me.

The staff were super accommodating, and the service was nice and quick. Leonardo, the chef, came out to thank me before I left, which I thought was a nice touch.

I visited because of its high Tripadvisor ranking, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

2  Thank jw1601
Reviewed 10 December 2015

After reading the Tripadvisor reviews we decided to book a table. We left a message with our mobile contact number (overseas number) not really expecting a call back. It was a great surprise when we received a call confirming a table.

We were personally greeted by Leo. The menu was explained and we opted for a Garlic Pizza which was one of the best we had. We followed that up with Pasta Marinara which was extremely tasty and very good. We finished of the evening Tiramisu and baked cheese cake. All very good.

Overall it was a great food experience and is highly recommended! A must visit place when you visit Brisbane!

4  Thank Hjalmar57
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Last night we visited Bella Tiarnie with very good friends who consider this restaurant the "best Italian experience in Brisbane" and we were not disappointed. From when you walk in to when you leave you know you have made new friends. The food was exceptional, each table had a visit by the owner and chef Leonardo to ensure that the meals and service were up to his high standards. We were in for more treats, what a wonderful surprise to suddenly be serenaded by one of the waitresses Mary who bought out a guitar onto the street and sang beautifully.
I have nothing but good things to say about the tiny little piece of Italy on Brunswick Street. The next time I visit New Farm we will be back.
Thanks Leo, Mary and the whole team. Be proud of what you have created. We are still talking about our experience this morning. Hence the hasty review. Mon, Rod Trev and Selina.

3  Thank selinaandtrevor