“Great flavours in a local restaurant”

Absolute Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1,321 of 4,783 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We were pleased to find Absolute Thai restaurant open on a public holiday night when most others were closed. The restaurant is a good size, has lovely decor, and is in the main street of Wynnum.

Our meals were flavoursome and delicious - I had Royal Beef which was beef fillet with garlic, oyster sauce and pepper, and my partner had Thai Chicken which is marinated chicken with a dry red curry paste, thai herbs and lime leaves served with a sweet cucumber sauce. We had coconut rice as well, which I absolutely love. The service was excellent. We will definitely go again, or perhaps even take advantage of their free delivery within the local area.

It was good to find a nice Thai restaurant not far from home.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Pretty much your average asian style eatery but as its our second visit we like it.

Food was tasty, well priced and it appeared freshly (and quickly cooked). Tried a few new dishes and very pleased. Not sure if its "authentic" but it certainly tasted good.

They were doing a fair amount of takeaway so must be popular with locals.

Will visit again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We ordered a take away and admit that we did not order Thai food, but decided on "Asian"...........we ordered beef with black bean sauce and Teriyaki chicken with coconut rice accompaniment. The rice was lovely, but the rest of the food was disgusting.The beef was as tough as "old boots" and there was more red capsicum than anything else (obviously cheap)...........The chicken was also revolting - I've never had tough chicken and it was just tasteless and once again red capsicum must have been "on special" because there was so much of it. I dont normally waste food, but I wouldn't even give it to my dogs - what a waste of $35..........First and Last time for Absolute Thai. Perhaps Thai food is their specialty, I suggest they stick with it........

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food was excellent. Service great and friendly. Decor clean and fresh looking. Obviously very popular with locals. Take away and delivery available!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Always the same, spring rolls made in the shop. Love to get the roti and takeaway. Never seen the restaurant full but those in the know get takeaway.