“Authentic Thai at an affordable price ”
Review of Ke Sone Thai - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ke Sone Thai
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Went there with 2 dear friends .They recommended this restaurant and were confident that we would enjoy our meal . They weren't wrong as we got great service and the food was outstanding all at a reasonable price. The next time we are in Brisbane we will insist in going back to Kesone Thai for another enjoyable meal

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place simply has one of the best yellow chicken dishes I've ever had. Food servings are generous and well-priced. I would probably eat at this restaraunt at least 5-6 times a year just for the yellow chicken.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I have been to Kesone Thai 3 times, for both dinner and lunch.
First and most importantly is the food. Flavorsome, rich curries and fresh produce combine to make Kesone an awesome place to visit if you are looking for great Thai food.
It's only downfall as a restaurant is the lack of atmosphere. Don't misunderstand, the service and people there are fantastic, but having a sheet of paper as a tablecloth and disposable wood chop sticks really let it down. What this means (to me anyway) is that I would go here for a casual meal but not if I was trying to impress or have a romantic dinner.
Amenities are a less than average too - take a torch or go in pairs because the toilets are around the back in a very dark area.
Would I go back? Hell yeah - the food was awesome!
Enjoy.