All reviews mt gravatt major shopping centre room was clean bus station convenient location gold coast close to shops business trip walking distance enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast great place to stay easy access coffee machine public transport stay there again good size
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Facilities and staff were very courteous and polite. Hotel is very central to all my wife and I had to do during our stay. Belinda was exceptional in the manner in which she attended to our requests at 10.30pm in the evening

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Robert M,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our team. I will make sure I pass your review to Belinda.
We look forward to you visiting with again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stained carpets, it needs cleaning other than that the place is pretty good and bed is comfortable enough, pillow is too soft but smells nice. Breakfast buffet is pretty good, the lady serving was really nice and helpful. Upon checking in the young lady at the reception served us first then in between picked up a phone call then ended up passing us with the other receptionist. I don't have any problems with multi-tasking but if you started serving a costumer then finish it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Garden City. I have passed it onto our housekeeping department and our front office team.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

comfortable, clean. good location,easy to get into Brisbane by bus or train and to airport in hire car. good parking and sightseeing near by. plenty of food shops and clothing shopping next door. Quiet in rooms.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hi jcarolw49,

Thank you for your review of our property. Our location next to Westfield shopping centre, bus station and the ease of access to the highway makes it a very convenient location.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The hotel was in a location that suited our arrangements. We have stayed there before and will no doubt stay again. The staff were good fun to chat with. Room was clean and tidy.I loved that fact that we could open the windows instead of running the air conditioner.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Maree B,

I am thrilled that your stay was to your satisfaction. I have passed on your comments regarding the cleanliness to housekeeping and to our friendly team.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this Hotel several times and it’s still great. Close to everything you need, Westfield’s, bus stops, and so forth. I recommend this for anyone travelling or planning to stay in the Upper Mount Gravatt area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hi nswwa,

Thank you for your great comments and I am pleased that we are always able to look after you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.