All reviews mt gravatt major shopping centre room was clean bus station convenient location gold coast close to shops business trip walking distance enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast great place to stay easy access coffee machine public transport stay there again good size
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Good accommodation, affordable price, friendly staff, love the popcorn, good location. As a runner the front desk were great in recommending a local path for running. As well as the food close by. Check in was easy. And they refer to you by name the next day.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi lindapE1304JI,

Wow! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments.
I was so pleased to hear that our friendly staff could not only give you some tips on the local area, but also remembered your name.
We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Best suited to short stay for Business or Couples / Solo rather than Families. Walk to Garden City. Short distance to Griffith University Nathan campus. Comfortable and quiet. Good buffet breakfast. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Stuart C,
Our location next to Garden City and a short trip to the Griffith University and QSAC makes us a handy location when visiting this area.
I am glad that you were able to find the time to enjoy our buffet breakfast and that you will be back with us next time you are in town.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Stayed 3 nights, Nice clean room and comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. Bus stop right out front and huge shopping centre next door. The breakfast each morning was worth getting as it was good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hi Kylie M,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am thrilled that out team was able to make your three nights with us so comfortable and that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast that is available daily.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Its a wonderful feeling when i book in as they have all my info and if I am running late I know that on arrival the staff have my info ready at their finger tips .It is important they will help me with any requirements

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi I4145OKjohnl,
We always strive to make our check ins as smooth as possible and I am pleased to hear that our friendly team were able to help you with your requirements.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Pillows - need to upgrade to firmer pillows - it is a weakness in most hotels I visit - at least you have the large firm cushion like pillow but the extra pillows are just too soft and collapse too easily and thus this affectsa good nights sleep you need a latex rubber version - a bit expensive but there is no substitute for quality when it comes to getting a good night's sleep & I believe this would have to be a priority / core business etc

Hi kevinbI2216SU,
Thank you for your feedback regarding the pillows in your room. We are always looking at ways to improve our product and service.
Regards,