All reviewsmt gravattmajor shopping centreroom was cleanbus stationconvenient locationgold coastclose to shopsbusiness tripwalking distanceenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesspublic transportstay there againcoffee machinegood size
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Best suited to short stay for Business or Couples / Solo rather than Families. Walk to Garden City. Short distance to Griffith University Nathan campus. Comfortable and quiet. Good buffet breakfast. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Stuart C,
Our location next to Garden City and a short trip to the Griffith University and QSAC makes us a handy location when visiting this area.
I am glad that you were able to find the time to enjoy our buffet breakfast and that you will be back with us next time you are in town.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Stayed 3 nights, Nice clean room and comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. Bus stop right out front and huge shopping centre next door. The breakfast each morning was worth getting as it was good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hi Kylie M,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am thrilled that out team was able to make your three nights with us so comfortable and that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast that is available daily.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Its a wonderful feeling when i book in as they have all my info and if I am running late I know that on arrival the staff have my info ready at their finger tips .It is important they will help me with any requirements

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi I4145OKjohnl,
We always strive to make our check ins as smooth as possible and I am pleased to hear that our friendly team were able to help you with your requirements.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Pillows - need to upgrade to firmer pillows - it is a weakness in most hotels I visit - at least you have the large firm cushion like pillow but the extra pillows are just too soft and collapse too easily and thus this affectsa good nights sleep you need a latex rubber version - a bit expensive but there is no substitute for quality when it comes to getting a good night's sleep & I believe this would have to be a priority / core business etc

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi kevinbI2216SU,
Thank you for your feedback regarding the pillows in your room. We are always looking at ways to improve our product and service.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Really good value for money. We had a large clean twin room in this very conveniently located hotel and just exceptionally good service from the lovely staff. We have used this hotel on more than twenty visits.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Nicholas J H,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your latest stay with us.
It is pleasing to hear that our team is always welcoming and friendly. I will let our housekeeping team know about the cleanliness in your twin room.
We look forward to you visiting with us again in the near future.