All reviewsmt gravattmajor shopping centreroom was cleanbus stationconvenient locationgold coastclose to shopsbusiness tripwalking distanceenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesscoffee machinepublic transportstay there againgood size
Reviewed 18 October 2017

What a lovely place to stay, even if it was only for one night. We got off a really late flight from Melbourne and drove 1/2 an hour in our rental car to be greeted by two very bubbly staff members manning the desk at 11:45pm. Within minutes we were in our room, clutching a couple of beers from the fridge at reception - just what we needed

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hi Anne H,
Thank you for your wonderful comments from your overnight stay with us. I was particularly pleased to hear that our team were bubbly, even at that late hour. Our reception is open 24 hours and we do stock mini bar items there that are available to purchase.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The position was excellent as we reached the airport in 35 minutes (nonpeak)
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and the buffet breakfast very good value.
The central location was very convenient for our purposes.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi kipfeiffer22,
Thank you for your feedback from your visit with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast and the room was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was my sons first trip to Brisbane and first time in a motel. He was a little concerned to use the lifts as they were slow and noisy but he proved to be a good judge as the lift system did break down when we were there. I had bought a prepaid breakfast for the next morning. but due to a change of plans we had to leave early but were back at 9.32am. Was informed that breakfast shut at 9.30.am They were more than disinterested that this mum and boy were not going to eat, they already had my money. I had to go elsewhere to get breakfast. Because of the change in plans we had to leave a day early so again, as they had my money there were disinterested that we were getting charged for a night that we would not use. and they had jacked up the cost of the room for that night as the lodge was at capacity. So we were dudded at every turn.

Hi kylieg479,
We have just finished our maintenance and upgrade upgrade on our lifts at the hotel. I am sorry that you missed breakfast and have addressed your concerns with our team. Our rates, terms and conditions do vary depending upon the type of booking made, how it was made and when the booking is for.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

In "Value" I am trying to put "Average" but it defaults to excellent. If you don't want any feedback, don't waste people time asking for a feedback!
I have mentioned "Poor" in Rooms as furniture and bathrooms are dated. In Sleep quality, I wanted to put "Good" instead of excellent as the aircon is quite noisy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hi remydmrc,
I will pass your comments to tripadvisor regarding their ratings feedback.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My Son had to compete in school sports at Qeii and Travelodge Garden City were able to accommodate as well as provide discounts. We highly recommend staying here. We accidently forgot belongings that we were able to return and collect after checking out date.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hi 84cianah,
I was pleased to read your comments from your visit with us and I hope that your son's competition went well.