All reviewsmt gravattmajor shopping centreroom was cleanbus stationconvenient locationgold coastclose to shopsbusiness tripwalking distanceenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesspublic transportstay there againcoffee machinegood size
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

First stay was hot night, aircon not working so window open and my room directly above smokers area - very little sleep! This visit - a full fire alarm at 0330 requiring evacuation. Twice bitten here!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Toby C, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hello LandscapeDecor

Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City. I am disappointed to read your feedback. The fire alarm during the night is a serious situation we take very seriously as guest safety is our priority. The hotel has smoke alarms in every rooms, and this was set off by one of our guests cooking. I do apologize for the early call, but we take guest safety very seriously in this situation.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

what drew me to this hotel was the central location to the shops and buses. The hotel itself is very basic but tidy. The staff were fine but didnt go out of their way to offer great service. Didnt even have a mini bar but can buy from the reception which the prices were ridiculous. The breakfast buffet was very average. no gym, pool or bar dinning area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Narelle A

Hello Narelle A

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We stayed a week in this wonderful hotel. It is nicely appointed, and located 5 minutes walk from a great shopping mall! It is a nice hotel with Clean and quiet rooms...

It also has a nice breakfast, and snacks available for purchase in reception.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Ken H

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City.
I am delighted to read of your enjoyable experience and look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in Brisbane.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

As above - can't really fault your service - dining - location - staff
Esp. thanks to Aaron who looked after me well when the A/C in room 335 broke down - moved me promptly to room 330 - thank you Aaron! (has a good sense of humour)
BUT ... as a gym is a priority for me I am thinking of finding a hotel with this facility next time I travel and I stay in Brisy at least 4 times per year with business alone

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kevinbI2216SU

Hello kevinbI2216SU

Reviewed 30 October 2016

My stay at the Travelodge Hotel was a very pleasant experience, there were no issues or concerns. It was a very convenient location, being central for all of our needs. I would quite happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Hello Peter D

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City, I am delighted to read of your experience. The team and I look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.