All reviews mt gravatt major shopping centre room was clean bus station convenient location gold coast close to shops business trip walking distance enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast great place to stay easy access coffee machine public transport stay there again good size
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Perfect location and accommodation for me to attend study close by for the week. Room was just what I needed and would definitely stay again. Handy access to the Westfield shopping centre and a number of other restaurants are close by.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Hello nathan962

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City, I am delighted to read of your experience. The team and I look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Bathroom is a bit outdated and tired looking but still tidy, room was good size, bed comfy, windows that open gor fresh air was great. Lift wasn't working or long waiting times to use. Had takeaway(chinese and dominos) delivered to our room which

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Hello Alana C

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Never again .
Requested extra towels , white Aussie guy kept questioning why I needed extra towels . Big had bed buds room 311. Not clean at all. Cleaner broke our shampoo cap. Couldn't pack into our luagage . Never again. Too many Chinese tourist with loud noises , no respect for others . Can't sleep at all.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toby C, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Hello 563nathanp

Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City. I am disappointed to read your feedback and would like to apologize for the matter mentioned in your post . I have passed on your comments onto my team to find out where we have let you down. If you would like to discuss this matter further please contact the hotel directly, and I would be happy to discuss.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Poor breakfast options. We only had Bacon, Scramble eggs, pork sausage, and baked beans to choose from. I would off thought that you would at least get some tomatoes. The juice containers were empty the whole time we were at breakfast. Tv reception was very poor. We sat back to relax after a night out and watch the Grand Prix, only to discover that we could barely watch the tv, due to the poor reception. Value for money was ordinary.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello petersJ7246TY

Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City. I am disappointed to read your feedback. At Travelodge we provide a basic startup breakfast for all our guests. We do appreciate your comments so that we can improve our breakfast offering moving forward. I will pass on your comments to our maintenance team to improve our TV reception.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Providing sheets are clean(was our only disappointment) I guess I'd recommend staying here, is a good place to stay if attending an event at the QSAC and is walking distance to shopping centre and restaurants...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello 184belindah

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at Travelodge Garden City, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.