“Amazing 🤩 ”
Review of Yoko Dining

Yoko Dining
Ranked #383 of 5,071 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food, great ambience, top notch service all that with the best city views, definitely be back, thanks for a perfect evening!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful food in amazing location looking over the river and story bridge. Service was incredible, down to one particular girl who saw me and commented immediately on my earrings, just a small thing maybe but it was huge to me. She made us feel welcome the whole time, along with all the staff.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We ordered the $65 Izayaka Set for 2 and geez, was there heaps of delicious food! We ended up taking our leftovers home. The kingfish, goma and cucumber was the highlight for me, expertly sliced, seasoned and sauced. Not a huge fan of the Spicy Japanese bolognese, didn't seem Japanese at all to me. Service was perfect and the view: stunning. A great date destination. We will be back!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal here. Started with a beer for him and a slushie for me and amazing edamame. Next we had eggplant and chicken karaage. And for mains, teriyaki kingfish and roasted miso chicken. The roasted chicken was the highlight for me. Service was great and we enjoyed looking into the kitchen which was buzzing with activity.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank MarjofromBrissie
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

I am from Sydney and was blown away by this modern Japanese restaurant in the amazing Howard Smith Wharves precinct.
We shared several dishes including the miso chicken (10/10) the grilled prawns with butter (12/10), pork Goya, sashimi and other dishes. We had a cocktail and a glass of wine too.
The service was beyond outstanding and the food came promptly, which was excellent as who wants to wait for food with all those lovely smells from the kitchen downstairs.
It was quite noisy with diners and loud funky music, but that’s the vibe of the place

Date of visit: May 2021