2,341 results
All reviewsbrisbane airportt buscatalina restaurantbetween flightsinternational terminalshuttle servicean early flightshopping centreacross the roadnext morningfree shuttlerooftop poolroom servicepillow menustayed one nightlate at nightan overnight stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Easy to get to this Hotel from Brisbane Airport, by Shuttle and or cab.

Front office is efficient, and friendly and you on your way quickly to your room.

The rooms are spacious, modern and well thought out. The bathroom is pretty big, with a great big shower.

In room dining is good, and they are quick.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear KarlSice,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the Novotel Brisbane Airport.

It is great to hear you found the hotel to be easily accessible from the Brisbane Airport and our front office team were efficient as well as friendly. I am also delighted to read the in-room dining experience was excellent.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a good hotel, near a DFO and supermarket, close to the airport which is a launching spot to many a country in which travelling residents take in fresh produce and meat under licence and the fridge in the room is inadequate. To me that either says that you really don’t know your clientele or you don’t care. Please resolve because your service staff do an excellent job, your rooms are honest and competitive in the market place and your location is excellent. Thank you

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear John T,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Brisbane Airport.

I am delighted to read your enjoyed the hotel's convenient location and a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding the fridge in the room. I will take your comments on board.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have stayed at this hotel for the past three visits to the area. Rooms very tidy and pleasing. Didn't;t dine in for dinner, but took breakfast on the morning of our departure to the north. Very ample food with veggie options. One down side having to pay for overnight car parking, although the hotel is not in the town centre.

Room Tip: There is very little road noise so room selection is not critical.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear MoonLanding,

I appreciate you taking to time to provide a review on your recent stay at the Novotel Brisbane Airport.

Firstly, thank you for your support and continuing to choose to stay at our hotel. As a valued guest I appreciate your feedback, and I am pleased to read you enjoyed a comfortable overnight stay before flying out to the UK. I am also delighted to hear there were ample vegetarian options for breakfast. Thank you for your feedback regarding car-parking. Whilst we do feel our rates are competitive to the local market, I will certainly take your feedback on board.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Jason Pratt,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A relatively new hotel at Brisbane airport. The rooms are spacious, modern and well appointed. The bathroom is generous in size with great showers, my room had no bath but I like that as the shower was large. The restaurant is modern and the menu is great. Food was delicious and service was warm and very friendly.
The bonus is that right across the road is a large DFO shopping complex and shopping centre. There are, in my estimations, well over a 100 outlets.... so for a transit stopover to northern Australia a great place to pick up some well priced clothes, goods, shoes, etc..... without having to go into Brisbane

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Xxed,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us and found the rooms to be spacious, modern and well-appointed. I am also pleased to read you enjoyed a meal in Catalina Restaurant and you were able to take advantage of our convenient location next to the Direct Factory Outlet shops.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

On arrival we had this great elderly gentlemen who made us feel very welcome in the middle of the night.

The room however was tired and old fashioned. The beds were of the quality of an extra bed in most hotels. Just a soft stretcher and our back are still hurting.
There was 1 bottle of 30ml water to share with 2 adults and 2 teenagers.
The shower gel and shampoo were just enough for 1 person.

The breakfast was so so. Nothing fresh and nothing to write home about. The girl clearing the tables was very friendly and doing her best.

45min before check out time we were called in the room by the lady receptionist when we were planning to check out. Very unfriendly indeed?! Not novotel worthy.

Unfortunately for the price paid this was not a good experience. Especially with Novotel being one of our favorites for family trips.

The hotel is new and modern from the outside but the rooms are old fashioned. Photos on the internet can be misleading.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Sneekie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience about the hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the items in the room. I will pass this information onto our Executive Housekeeper and we will ensure there is adequate amenities for the number of people staying in the room. I also appreciate your feedback regarding breakfast and I will communicate your comments with our Executive Chef. It is disappointing to read you did not have a pleasant experience and I will certainly take all your feedback on board as we are always looking at ways to improve our service.

Once again, I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.