“"Im calling it: BEST fish and chips ever!!!!"”

Fish's Seafood Market
Ranked #962 of 5,006 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Our friends recommended this restaurant as one of their favourite local haunts so off we went to try it. YUMMY!!! It truly is the best fish and chips ever. I had the crumbed wild Barra and it was stunning. We also shared the crumbed prawns for entrée, so fresh, so nice, really exceptional!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I was a fan of fish and chips until I tried this! Best chips I ever - ever had and the fish can be crumbed, grilled or cajun (this is the best... and healthy!) You can BYO and they have plenty space in the terrace.
When I have guest we invited them to have a platter, which is a massive dish with all the fish and seafood you can imagine!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Well worth the walk from Brisbane city to sit outside on the restaurant deck and indulge in one of the best casual seafood places in Brisbane. Super fresh, large serves, great atmosphere and both BYO wine and licensed.
Enjoy with friends.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The first few time I went here, the food was fantastic. The last time I had lunch here, however, was a disaster. My friend ordered Thai chilli fish with jasmine rice & they put way too much sauce (looks like a soup!). My order, however, was fine. So, it's best to stick with the traditional fish 'n chips.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I visited here with my mum and husband. It's BYO and licensed. The snapper was fantastic, I had my crumbed and my husband had his battered. It came with a lovely salad and chips. I would definitely revisit this place.