1,134 results
All reviews restaurant downstairs studio apartment pandan water view business trip cooking facilities washing machine and dryer air con good size central location buffet breakfast home away from home great spot darwin cbd mitchell st car parking balcony
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Centrally located. Approximately 1km to waterfront. Water views are limited. Be aware that here are major building works on the water view side of the building (unfortunately this is not disclosed when booking) - this will continue until 2020. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful. Pool is not as big as the photo represents.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Robert K
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and taking time out to review your experience. Please note that water view rooms are located on all four sides of the building and are generally from level 12 up to level 19. We hope to welcome you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Great city location within easy walking distance to mall and restaurants. $15 lunch special was very good value. All the staff including cleaners were very friendly and obliging. Pool was a bit cold but ok once you were in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue R

Thank you for posting and it was great to hear that enjoyed our location, food and friendly service. We hope to welcome you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I needed accommodation close to where my family lives in Darwin. I needed most things to be within walking distance. I love a hotel where you are made to feel welcomed....friendly staff at reception no matter time of the day you are coming and going. The room was a perfect size......never felt like l was tripping over my suitcase. I would definitely stay at Mantra Pandanas if l was to return to Darwin.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VictorianintheNT

Many thanks for your five star feedback and we're delighted that you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit your family. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great team here! Great customer service, room was immaculate (thanks housekeeping!Oh and maintenance)
Management, you should take a minute to thank your front office team (even the few still training) they are all so polite and friendly. Such a relief after some of the crappy places we have stayed recently (we travel for work).

Good work! We will be back.

Amber & Cameron

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber M
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Many thanks for your five star feedback and we have shared your kind comments with our team who were delighted! We all look forward to welcoming you again. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The Mantra Pandanas is conveniently located to the centre of Darwin City. Easy walk to the Mall, Mitchell Street nightspots, Crocosaurus Cove and The Cav. Also easy to access and exit with your car if you're intending to do daytrips( 1 minute from Tiger Brennan Drive). I stayed on a Saturday night and had a lovely quiet night back in the room.
The room was very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank gkenna719812

Thank you for your five star feedback and we're delighted that you enjoyed the experience. We have shared your kind comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you again. Kind regards Dave.