See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Would not stay there again no fire alarm on ceiling burnt out taken down ,stove doesn't work and in bad repair and other room , electric wall socket falling out ect ect this place is a fire hazard , rang fire brigade to report and they told me they are always getting complaints my advice pay a bit more ,photos can make a place look good

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline M
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Centrally located and a few minutes' walk to all the major spots in the CBD. Room is spacious and easy to cook with the kitchenette (save us some money eating out all the time during our 6 day stay). Staff is lovely and always ready to help. Overall very good stay and very good price!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gale J
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed a week and found it in need of TLC. The shower was very mouldy needing a good clean. When we told them it was improved but still needed the mould in the grouting & corners done properly. We had ants in the kitchen area if any crumbs were left. Wifi was only available in reception. Tiles were missing from the swimming pool. TV reception of Channel 7 was intermittent.
Management were quite obliging, the apartment was well situated and with a bit of attention to the quality of housekeeping would rate much higher.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The title comes from a quote of the night manager when we reported a few problems with our stay of 4 nights ! Firstly, really central location and the front staff were helpful & friendly !! BUT, see, a Big But, the housekeeping was non existent , beds not made, towels ripped, short, crap really, no hand towels at all , bottles & rubbish neatly stacked on counter remained there, neatly stacked for several days but not removed ?? Also no WiFi in room and TV reception was dodgy and I missed my fix of McHales Navy ! Plus the parking area was the worst & smallest spaces I've ever had to navigate anywhere on earth, I'm talking 5 or 6 point turns to enter/exit a space when available !! So apart from location and wordsmith night staff (it's a great quote) I'm afraid the LLHAH is slightly lacking. Won't be back !

Room tip: Higher the Better !
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Skeney57
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Where do I start - positives first, location is pretty good and staff are lovely.

The room on the other hand was filthy and not functional. The aircon did work but it dripped water all over the floor. The shower was filthy and broken. The shower door was broken, as was the shower head (which was held together by a plastic bag). The kitchen was infested with ants and only a couple of the television channels worked.
I've stayed before and not had these problems, but this stay was horrendous. I'd not risk it again.

Trip type: Travelled solo