Review Highlights

from US$ 26.40
from US$ 879.60
from US$ 72.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Lunch and dinner both great food. Fantastic ginger beer on tap. Sit near the electric cooler tho - it’s hot in November !

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My husband was on the hunt for a burger, I wanted a bit more choice. We drove by and saw the outdoor area under a big tree and decided to have a look. I was very pleased with the choices on the menu and ended up with a Crocodile Schnitzel that was cooked perfectly. My husband had his burger and was happy after disappointments at other places over the few days we had been in town.
Service was good, food was nice, ambience was good.
I would recommended this place for a casual meal.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We were looking at different options for dinner and we found the choice with the tap.
Beer was cold and well priced.
We had Barra and a seafood basket.
The food was great.
Dont go past this place.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch and a few cocktails while our cruise ship was docked in Darwin. Friendly service, good selection of sandwiches and other casual food. My steak sandwich was filled with sliced veggies including beet root!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

It's always busy but don't repeat my mistake by ordering a rump steak with chips and salad. I'm sure the poor busy cooks had to cop with a large crowd so pre cooked stuff is a common practice they must opt to. The chips were soggy and the rump steak was just below room temperature but medium rare as I had ordered it. Pretty awful but what can you do when it's only 3 of them in the kitchen in a very busy venue. Will not eat steak there again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place but best visited when quiet (not late night). Sit under the beautiful big banyan tree and watch the world go by with a coldie. We only visited once and never got the chance to get back but I will make a point of it next time. Huge range of beers, numerous meals. Great place to rendezvous with friends.

1  Thank johnnoshungry
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We visited on a Friday night with Mitchell Street closed for a Concert during the V8's and the whole area was packed ! The staff were working overtime but we scored a table and enjoyed a few cold brews. The food looked great but we were on a liquid diet !! On a balmy night a good spot to while away some time & enjoy.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This is a pretty great place. Right on Mitchell Street so excellent for people watching. The staff, managment and security all are right on the ball. Lots of bar staff who all know what theyre doing so you never have to wait long for a drink. Drinks are nice and cold and beer always tastes fresh. Good food. Steak is the way to go.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This pub is my favourite in Darwin. Seating is all outside under an enormous tree. The food, in our case Barramundi, Salad and Chips was fresh, hot and served in a timely fashion. Combined with a chilled white wine in vibrant Mitchell St is what I love about Darwin

1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I was so overwhelmed with this hotel.Area was open, and being hot in darwin, this place was so COOL.Service was absolute, Food was perfect.It was so Family orientated, you felt special.I give this a TEN out of TEN.

1  Thank southerncol