“Desert WOWWWWED us”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pavonia Place is a cosy Restaurant located in the heart of Darwin's seaside suburb of Nightcliff. Specialising in modern Australian cuisine with a focus on fresh food and local produce, Pavonia Place prides itself on catering to Gluten free and vego requirements and in utilising the freshest possible ingredients and Australian only seafood. Pavonia Place welcome children of all ages and cater to groups both large and small.
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Tastefully decorated restaurant, attentive knowledgable staff, smooth service and nice food. The deserts are truly fantastic though and whoever is making them is highly skilled and obviously very experienced. I would go back for the desert alone.

There are newer reviews for Pavonia Place

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We are local Darwin people.
My dining partner ordered twice baked pork belly as a starter. I passed on the starter (current Weight Watcher) but had a taste (delicious).
Main for me was an entree sized cold smoked barramundi slivers with riberries and citrus segments plus a house salad, mainly rocket, with a lemon dressing. It blew my tastebuds!
He ordered the crispy duck. Verdict? Very, very good.
The staff are attentive, they know their product and the wine list featured all Australian wines. And beers.
I'd definitely recommend this little treasure for a lovely meal.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

It may look a bit dodgy on the outside but don't let the barred windows deter you. Once you step in it is nothing but quality from the service to the food and cocktails. I got serious food envy of my partner when she ordered the eye fillet steak. Great and relaxed atmosphere made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Ate here for a small Christmas gathering. Service and atmosphere were great, however waitress forgot us a bit. Our water did not get filled as fast as we want to. We actually only got refills during the end of our meal. Also there were some food items not available that night, including the Beef Wellington. Such a shame since we were really looking forward to it after reading reviews about it. Had to order their Pasta of the Day which was great so I guess all is good. A great place to be with friends, couples, or a big family. Fine food with a homey feeling. Hope to come back another day and have my hands on that Beef Wellington!

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Great romantic atmosphere. Staff were friendly and attentive. Food was good. I tried something like a sour plum cocktail which was amazing. Every table was provided with colour pencils and paper to draw on so that was fun. Remember to dress nicely