See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2004

I stayed here on two separate nights. In spite of the fact that I requested a non-smoking room on my reservations, I received smoking rooms both times. The first room was OK but the second room had a nasty smoke smell to it. Blech. The rooms were basic and the decor and furnishings were budget quality although they were clean other than the smoke smell. The room airconditioning units were noisy but worked ok. The motel is located a few blocks from central Darwin. Actually Darwin is so small that almost any hotel will be walking distance to the center. The front desk is nice and helpful though. The other nice thing about this place is that they won't gouge you on price during the popular Darwin dry season events like many of the other hotels will. If you can find reasonable rates at other hotels, though, I would stay elsewhere.

11  Thank giantsfan2
Reviewed 9 May 2003

a great place for those who don't want to be stuck in one of these posh sykscraper-hotels. You can relax on your own little terrace in a beautiful garden with pool and palm-trees. Close by their open-air restaurant with live-music at weekends. I always go back there whenever in Darwin.

18  Thank Venture7232