Palms City Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 100
US$ 151
US$ 110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

Argus Apartments Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 162
US$ 88
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 76
Oaks Elan Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 77
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

Rydges Darwin Central(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 94
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 115
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 67
US$ 59
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2018

After advising the hotel twice that I would be arriving in the middle of the night (important, as they have a locked safe and code system), I received a call at 5.00pm to ask if I was going to use the room I booked that night.
Envelope with the key had a description of how to get to the car-park around the corner( although it didn't make mention that it was the car park it was directing you to - ie. You are here, follow arrows to....). I found myself wandering the streets in the middle of the night on my own dragging two bags of luggage thinking this was how I was to find the entry to my room. The keys also had a sensor which was the only way to open the lift - no mention of this until you tried everything to find it. Rooms equivalent to tarriff paid. Air con worked well, but since there was only sheets, and no blankets available, this had me getting up again in my few hours sleep to make the room and myself comfortable again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank KymnLyn
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night here.... never again. The pool looked yuk and the bbq . The owner/ caretakers room near the pool was discussing the smell that came from was foul door and about 5 mattresses on the floor. 4 of us in one room but only 2 towels no bath mat or face washer or conditioner but 2x shampoo. Thick Spiders webs behind the door and the stain on the door makes you feel dirty. Over season people coming in and running down another business then using the motel to accommodate their whole family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Can we vote minus!! My family booked two rooms and this was absolutely disgusting had no option but to stay the first night as we arrived 11pm but the next day the daylight revealed mould and stained mattresses the management was no where to be found and was very annoyed we were leaving and that we asked for our money back. Dirty language written on the mattress along with both urine and/or blood stains - disgusting.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The position is central and close to the park to sit and read a book. Breakfast options are close by. My room on the fourth floor was clean and spacious, although the fridge could have done with defrosting and the vents and air conditioning could do with vacuum. Unfortunately the stairs are very smelly indeed and nasty and as I suffer claustrophobia going in lifts this did not make my stay particularly pleasant. I did not use the pool as it was not cared for and full of insects. A little more care would improve this hotel as the staff in reception were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Dont regret to pay extra $20.00 or $30.00 per night to get something better.

I consider myself a traveller and I this is one of the worst accommodations I have every visited. It seems like place for cheapest prostitutes. Old A/C from 1970 does not cool room properly. We killed one cockroach. Smelly and mouldy carpets. Dirty and not cleaned properly. I always check reviews before booking but this time I didnt have time as I booked same day in area with limited internet.

I wrote review only so other people dont do same mistake.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple