US$ 151
US$ 110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Argus Apartments Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 191
  • Pool
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
Oaks Elan Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 115
  • Pool
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 115
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Rydges Darwin Central(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 103
Agoda.com
US$ 83
Palms City Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 100
Hotels.com
Argus Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

After 1 week in an other terrible backpack Ive discovert the barramundi Lodge a lovely place between darwin'cbd and Mildil beach so perfect localisation. The owner is the best australian person that I ve ever met she is carefull and so nice ! I lived 5 months and I felt like at home. The rooms are confortable and clean with a little kitchen which is so practical and the shared bathrooms are cleaned every day ! The swimmingool area is lovely and so relax with trees flowers and plants. I just recommend this place to every opened minded people that came in Darwin !

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Barra645, Manager at Barramundi Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for two month with 3 friends. It was the best place where I stayed during my 4 month in Darwin. The manager is lovely, and the room is clean, useful and private(own kitchen, own fridge and the choice of your roommates). Definitely better than all the backpackers and cheaper!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2016

How can i describe my stay at the barramundi lodge........ i tried heaps of place in darwin and the barramundi lodge is really far away from the others , is just the best !!!!!!!!!! You will be welcome by a wonderfull person who care a lot about her hotel and guests. The place is quiet and friendly , really clean and peacefull . I used to stay in a room with 3 others guy for 3 months , with a private kitchen and shared shower and it was a really experience . i stayed also in a double bed room , really clean with a cool aircon . The swimming pool area is really nice and really tropical with heaps of plants and palms .
If you are looking for a place in darwin , go to visit mum and her wonderfull place

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We a group of 4 adults stayed here on our last night of our 9 day tour of NT. We arrived after office hours, but Natalie the owner, manager came down to help us with our check-in. The room was small but comfortable and the beds nice.
When we told Natalie of our needs for the next day due to flight times and the need to secure our luggage storage, she kindly offered her personal space for us to keep our luggage for a day. Then, as our flight only departed the next morning, she gave us towels to shower and refresh ourselves before going to the Airport. She even phoned to book a taxi for us. All this help was given by her even though we had already checked-out and she was no longer obliged to offer any more service to us.
For all this, we hold her and Barramundi Lodge in high regard!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I found the host was very accommodating and the long term guests were very friendly. The single rooms are small but contained a good bed, good fridge and reasonable quiet air conditioner. The shared bath room was ok, the shower was very good. The shared kitchen was handy with everything I needed. The free BBQ near the pool was handy and a great spot to mix with other travellers. There all laundry facility including washing machine and clothes line for guests to use. Overall I was happy with my ten day stay. By the way, they no longer hire out bicycle here! Repeat, NO BICYCLE HIRE!

Room Tip: If you are single the front rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo