1,982 results
All reviews wave pool great location darwin waterfront car park short walk hotel pool water front easy access restaurants and bars business trip the air conditioning wet season would stay again reception staff wharf convention curve
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Comfortable room, nice view, convenient location.

It is somewhat disheartening though when you treat yourself to a $350 a night room and you don't get so much as a choccie on your pillow! . . . .no complimentary water, no room servicing without asking, extra parking expense. Perhaps I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to service and not sure what price you have to pay to get some. On a positive note, my first impression of the staff was that they were friendly and a professional - even that's a rarity these days. Enjoyed my stay and would probably stay again now that I know what to expect.

Date of stay: July 2018
K-A_Holman, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear NatashaP74,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. While I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location and view, I am disappointed to know that we did not achieve perfection. I have certainly taken on your feedback regarding a pillow menu and am currently discussing this with our management team.

We are always looking for ways to better ourselves and your feedback enables us to achieve this.

Thank you again NatashaP74 for sharing your comments with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Excellent locations, friendly and efficient staff, room size spacious enough and very clean. We were only there for one night, so didn't use alot of the facilities available to us Would recommend Vibe to others.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Robyn,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a perfect stay with us and were well looked after by our friendly team. They are truly our biggest asset.

I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team as this will only act as further encouragement to all of them.

Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Hotel is in a great position. Wonderful how there is a skywalk into the city now very close by, just down stairs then up in the lift again.
Loved the views of water front from here also. Short walk to coffee club and fiddlers green...irish pub.
Room was very comfy but needs a good clean. Carpets, walls and back of doors. Great shower, comfy bed, comfy pillows. Fridge in room, a god send. But bring your own coffee. Lots of room for luggage and belongings around the room. Air con lovely and cold.
The food choices just around the waterfront were fantastic. Highly recommend Chow.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tania R

Dear Tania R,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and made the most of our central location. I have however, taken note of the cleanliness issue and will ensure this is followed up with our housekeeping management team. We pride ourselves in cleanliness and service and we cannot let that slip.

Thanks again for letting me know Tania R. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Located right on the waterfront precinct, it is a good choice for families or people with business at the nearby Convention Centre. Very friendly staff & an elevated walkway giving easy access to the CBD.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank susansL1888XG
K-A_Holman, Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear susansL1888XG,

We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed everything that the area had to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Kind Regards
Kelly-Anne Holman
Executive Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Great location. Altho the free drinks with the room being serviced was my incentive for doing it I did feel that the room did become dirty with no toilet paper and full bins.
Pool was freezing. Aircon in halls was freezing. We didn't have it on it our room at all. I did request balcony but didn't get it. It would have been nice to have been able to open the window for fresh air.

• Trip type: Travelled with family