1,198 results
All reviewsjuicy rumppremium roomroom in blockgoatroom servicepool areashuttle busgreat poolmcdonnell rangesbuffet breakfastenjoyable stayreception staffthe ground floorcomfortable hotelrooms are largered centrean upgrade
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I stayed in a two bedroom suit and found it very clean and presentable on arrival. The only issues I have was the spar didn't work properly, the toilet would be constainly running and I couldn't watch any movies on the tv.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevin b
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Hi Kevin B,

Thank you for taking the time to review Lasseters Hotel.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the room issues you identified during your stay. For next time, please let Reception know these issues and we will rectify them as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Kate Ernest.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Had a week in Alice & Lasseters Hotel Casino catered for everything I needed. Lovely room, great service throughout the venue, the new pool is also amazing.. am looking forward to when all hotel renovations are completed. Steaks in Juicy Rump were sensational & all staff made my stay enjoyable. Definitely be coming back!

Hi Rick F,

Thanks for your review on Lasseters Hotel Casino. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our property. The developments are definitely an exciting time for us. You can keep up to date on our progress on our website.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

This was my fifth visit to Lasseters. The first was good but since then it has gone bad.

The seafood buffet ran out of seafood after 20 min and was not replenished. I was charged full price despite my showing my Lasseters card. Could honestly say it was the worst buffet I have been to.

In my room I paid for the 24 hour movie deal. the service was not working after I watched my first movie. I asked reception about this and they got it fixed after about 4 hours. I was still charged twice (2 day stay). Defiantly not worth the money.

I found the casino service to be terrible. I will not visit again

4  Thank FrankB514

Hi FrankB514,

Thank you for your review on Lasseters Hotel Casino.

I was disappointed to read that we missed the mark with your stay. While it is never pleasant to receive negative feedback, it does give me the opportunity to address and rectify shortcomings in our service and products.

I look forward to the challenge of exceeding your expectations should you return to Lasseters and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Each stay was for 1 night separated by 3 days. The first time the room was good and in building 1 not too far from reception, we ate in the Juicy Rump and the food was good but somewhat noisy, all restaurants currently are on the perimeter of the casino. The second visit the room was in building 3 quite a distance from reception, especially if you have bags and was not as nice a room as the first visit, we ate in the Asian fusion restaurant which was excellent and quiet but more expensive than the Juicy Rump. The hotel is undergoing extensive renovations due for completion in 2013 so the pool was closed. The changes will be made to the Casino, the restaurants, amount of parking and accommodations and based on the model and the projected cost of $34 million it should be a significant upgrade. Compared to other hotels it represented good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Lasseters is very convenient if you are attending a conference at the Alice Springs Convention Centre.

Room Tip: Make sure that you are not given a room for a disabled person unless of course you are disabled. If you are a smoker ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Hi Bill F,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on our Trip Advisor page.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I trust you found the conference interesting and educational.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,