we stayed here for 2 nights on our way from Ayers rock to Darwin, the motel is positioned just out of the main area of Alice springs which makes for a nice quiet experience, Town centre is just a 5 minutes drive away, the casino right across the road with a choice of 3 restaurants.
the service was good from all staff at the motel, the rooms are large & well fitted out, however the fittings are a little bit dated, the bathroom looks like it has been lifted straight out of a aircraft & is a little bit strange but its clean & the shower is good. the rooms are also very clean. the price was reasonable at $130 per night.
My only complaint is the car park is not close to some rooms & it could be a bit of a hike with bags to get to some rooms.
overall a very pleasant experience & if we are back up this way again we will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges, experience the rugged beauty of the Australian Outback while close to shopping and sightseeing. This beautiful landscaped property offers good sized, comfortable accommodation, resort style swimming pool and onsite dining at our signature restaurant. With 120 rooms we offer a range of accommodation including disabled rooms, family rooms, bunk rooms and interconnecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Alice in the Territory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alice In The Territory Hotel Alice Springs
- Comfort Inn Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Comfort Inn