Arrived Anzac Day, Checked in and told the receptionist (can't remember her name) we were leaving early the next two days to do day tours. She said she would arrange continental breakfast to be dellivered to our room. She forgot. After looking around Alice we arrived back at motel with a bottle of wine, and when asked for wine glasses we were told we wern't allowed to have any-The young english guy on reception (can't remember his name) hadn't been there long. Anyway with a bit of insistance, he got them for us. He also organised our breakfast, which the day girl forgot and was very helpful in other ways, with wake up calls, etc. He did a great job. The TV in the room (an old one) was crap, had lines in it and kept rolling. We did mention this, but nothing was done. The bathroom is sooooo outdated, a big lump of plastic, plastic modular room-really needs pulling out and remodelling. Location was good, abit out of town, which is a good thing in Alice. And opposite the Casino, for drinks, tea etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges, experience the rugged beauty of the Australian Outback while close to shopping and sightseeing. This beautiful landscaped property offers good sized, comfortable accommodation, resort style swimming pool and onsite dining at our signature restaurant. With 120 rooms we offer a range of accommodation including disabled rooms, family rooms, bunk rooms and interconnecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alice in the Territory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alice In The Territory Hotel Alice Springs
- Comfort Inn Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Comfort Inn