“Perfect place to celebrate, be sure to reserve a table in advance for the terrace”
Review of Cafe Sydney

Cafe Sydney
Ranked #49 of 6,739 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Went here to celebrate my birthday with family and had a fantastic dinner, seated on the terrace overlooking Circular Quay.

Service is impeccable and the staff are only too happy to make recommendations.

Cocktails were lovely - Poco loco & Pink Bison were my pick.
My family & i thoroughly enjoyed all the dishes we ordered.

The atmosphere is chic & calm. Great place to take business clients or to celebrate a special event.

If the weather gets chilly when you are seated on the terrace in the evening, the staff provide blankets.

An excellent restaurant that consistently delivers a great dining experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Cafe Sydney were absolutely on fire when I booked for 4 people mid January. They hit all the right marks, food, presentation, flavours, staff, engagement.
I really couldn’t fault anything.

I have dined here on many Occassion & I always like to think & I certainly hope, that when I take friends or colleagues from overseas...that the appreciate the views & experience.

I was so happy that the table I had booked was exactly positioned for the view as I had hoped.
The wait staff were outstanding. Customer service & overall engagement was quite outstanding.

The best outcome for the evening wasn’t my experience, but the joy, appreciation & wow factor that my friends from Belgium were able to take away with them.
So a big shout out to a cafe Sydney for exceeding all expectations on food, quality & the overall wow factor.

If you are considering a nice venue when in Sydney, with premium food & wine offerings, with premium views...you really must treat yourself to this place.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

the best in that area. easy to find. good taste for working man all day. for group meeting and business discussion

1  Thank Siripunno
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Had a lovely lunch here in January. Service was excellent and the wait staff were very accommodating. If you have a chance ask for an elevated table rather than a Harbour front table as the additional height gives a better view.

Food was excellent and worth the cost. Wine list was extensive and specials of the day were fantastic.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My daughter turned 40 and her husband decided to do something special. He booked the Cafe Sydney for a Friday night in August. The immediate family attended and it was a memorable night. The staff were friendly and helpful. The view of Sydney Harbour from our private room was spectacular. We took family photos with the Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Opera House in the background. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. A wonderful night.