“Great cocktails”

Ranked #1,091 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Very busy when we came here for drinks, managed to get a table though. Great range of cocktails but it took forever to actually get drinks out to us. Worth it when they arrived though, delicious drinks.

Rhiannon M, Front Office Manager at Rosie Campbell's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hey!

Firstly, thank taking the time to write us a review & are so glad you enjoyed the fabulous range of cocktails, I’ll be sure to pass it on to the team! I will also pass on your feedback about service time, we always appreciate informed feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to Rosie Campbell’s for lunch today. We started with the chicken wings which were lovely, not to mention HUGE and very meaty. We also both ordered the jerk chicken as our main and were both impressed.

Only slight complaint would be a bigger serving of rice and peas as we ran out of our sides long before we finished the chicken.

The atmosphere is nice and the young British woman that served us was lovely and friendly!

Hey Mariah

Thanks so much for taking time to write us a lovely review! So glad to hear you loved the Jerk Chicken Wings! I will pass on your feedback about the rice and peas to the team! We hope we can have you back at Rosie's some time soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The staff here are friendly and make a mean Negroni. The real star for me was the watermelon and grilled halloumi. It sounds odd but the combination of melon, peppers, chilli and halloumi is fantastic.

Rhiannon M, Front Office Manager at Rosie Campbell's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Hey!

Thank you for coming and checking out Rosie Campbell's! So happy to hear you loved the watermelon and grilled halloumi, it's one of our fav's too! Glad to hear the staff are keeping up to the Rosies standards and we'd love to have you back some time soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I agree with ALL the rave reviews.
Discovered by accident as I was starting to feint, i was ready to eat anything. Entered this noisy place which was clearly a bar venue and was recommended the Boom Burger. i was skeptical but after a couple of years doing the burger trail around Sydney and Melbourne, this Boom burger knocked my socks off. Pattie was juicy and tasty, (I hate brioche and milk buns) but this was the best non normal bun I've ever had on a burger. the addition of sweet potatoe (I'm not a sweet potatie guy) and pickle really made the burger. making plans to come back. my only critique is its a bit noisy and they need to update their website as the food prices have doubled.

Hey Mike, thank you so much for taking time to write a review! We're so happy to hear you loved the Boom Burger and honoured to take your Best Burger status! I will pass your feedback onto the team and we hope to see you back at Rosie's some time soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I came here alone the first time about 3 weeks ago and I just had my 5th visit today as I'm obsessed.

The food is wonderful; very tapas style and all the dishes complement each other well. The standout is the fish tacos which are glorious. The haloumi and watermelon dish (can't remember its exact name) is also wonderful, as is the mac and cheese.

Drinks are also great. I've not made my way through the cocktail list yet but the ones I have had are delicious and well presented.

Finally, the service is marvellous. Every staff member working whenever I've been in has been attentive and friendly and taken great care of my table, whether I'm there solo or with a friend.

Finally found my favourite spot in Sydney and I'll be back regularly to indulge.

Hey Alex, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate the time you took to get back to us & are so glad you enjoyed the service, food and drinks! I’ll be sure to pass it on to the team. We'd love to have you back some time very soon!