Review Highlights
Friday night hilarity!

I had such a great time with a large group of friends dancing through the Rocks area of Sydney... read more

Reviewed 13 May 2016
Evie E
Incredible fun!

Reviewed 13 May 2016
Margo C
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

While the Opera House and Harbour Bridge are fantastic, seeing them while while doing the 'YMCA' gives them a whole different perspective.
A really fun couple of hours,best laugh I have had for ages
Highly recommend it
Any sense of rhythm not mandatory I'm a terrible dancer
Margo

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Let your hair down; the most fun you'll have vertically and for all ages and occasions....with the additional of donations to your fav cause. You need to book now....!! (and great work out too!)

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2015

This is such a fun and original thing to do with friends or even complete strangers. The tunes are groovy and you just easily lose yourself in the music. It is a great and effortless workout too as you don't stop dancing for 45 mins; our FitBit recorded over 6,000 steps!!! My friends and I have all decided to do it again very soon.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We were a little unsure about how a bunch of 14 years olds would get on with a discoDtours party at first. While they were initially a little hesitant they warmed to the idea really quickly as soon as they met the fun and friendly guide, put on the head phones with the music pumping and had a great time dancing through The Rocks together.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into but once the headphones are on you lose any sense of inhibition. You totally immerse yourself into a world of fun, grooves, awesome music, and laughter. The guide took, well danced, us to places in the Rocks I didn't know existed. Our guide was also fun, creative and so friendly. You have to give this a go! So much fun!

Date of experience: June 2015