“Delicious, Fast, Friendly and Affordable ”
Review of Friggitoria

Friggitoria
Ranked #5 of 6,846 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Neighbourhood: Kings Cross
Description: Traditional Italian food, Fresh Pasta & South Italian Street Food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really tasty food, made with fresh produce and cooked to perfection. Price point is great and service was fast and friendly. Will definitely return next time we visit Sydney. The Norma was amazing!

1  Thank TravelBugs77

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I ate here early this evening and everything was absolutely amazing!

We had the fried pizza to start, then the tagliatelle boscaiola and the penne polpette (meatballs). The fried pizza was my favourite, I think it was the best pizza I have ever had (and we have been to Italy). The pastas were amazing and fresh. I loved the sausage in the boscaiola sauce and the polpette were incredibly delicious.

We finished with a Nutella panzerotto which was heavenly!

Although this place is tiny we arrived at 5.30pm on a Saturday and got a table easily. The service was really friendly and fast. As they got busier the service was still really friendly with the waitresses clearing tables really quickly and offering to bring us extra water.

The Italian owner was very friendly and keen to teach everyone how to pronounce Tagliatelle correctly. Even as they got busier especially with take away orders and deliveries the service remained fast, friendly and efficient.

I can’t wait to go back and try the amazing looking roast pork and potatoes as well as the arancini.

What fabulous food for a small price!

2  Thank Sarahceee
Reviewed 9 October 2018

this is place for fast food.
but when i come in i am felt that i in a good Italian restaurant. delicious pasta with seafood and with pesto.
here is all you need for tasty and quickly food

1  Thank Gako_Maria
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I must say I was sceptical...since most fast food eateries are not flash. But this one certainly is. We had the prawn spaghetti, seafood tortellini and the Caprese salad with pizza bread. All were fabulous. There was no coffee ... I guess since they want you out quickly (the place is very small). But for a quick meal I thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Such friendly, personal service! And the food!!! Oh. My. Gosh. We tried the Boscaiola with gnocchi and tagliatelle, the sauce was so tasty. We are vegetarian so they kindly made our food without the meat. What ever you order save room for the Panzerotto Nutella for dessert - so generous with the Nutella inside too!

Will certainly eat here again!