“Great Food and price”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Rocks
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Good atmosphere Xmas Eve lamb shank meal under A$ 30:00, can't be bad, get there early if you want to sit outside, many bars arounf for pre/post dinner drink

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

We arrived and immediately were shown a table. One of the servers came to our table and literally threw the menus at us. We overlooked it and took a look at the menu. After waiting for a few minutes, another waitress came with water. There were plenty of small objects floating in the water and we decided to get up and leave. We were really looking forward to it, but left before a waitress took our drink order.

1  Thank slufin2007
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife had perch special and was not very impressed. The rest of us all had calamari and pizza and were happy campers. Service was friendly and attractive. But my greatest praise goes to their honesty. I left a day pack under the table complete with this iPad. A half hour later on the roof of the Glenmore Hotel (an experience not to be missed, and you can walk straight up the steep steps from the rear of the restaurant) I realised it was gone. Being an Australian I sauntered back to the restaurant with high hopes thinking it would still be under the table. It was not. They had it securely behind the counter. I almost kissed them (except the pretty waitress was not at hand;).

Reviewed 22 November 2011

We stumbled on this place in The Rocks and liked the look of the outdoor area, so we got a table. I had the 'Fettuccine Verde Boscaiola' which I found to be quite nice at the beginning, but a bit too rich as I got through the meal. My boyfriend had the spaghetti marinara, which he found to be very bland.

It's a real shame about the food here as the staff were very welcoming and helped to create a nice atmosphere. The service was prompt and the outdoor dining area was a nice place to have a meal.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

Noticed straight up that the staff were not overly friendly, maybe because the place was busy (Sat night) - yet the meals arrived pretty quickly. The pizza was OK, but the veal scallopini was more like shoe leather. Dessert was passable but not enough to improve our assessment on the whole. Boss guy asked for an opinion when we paid but didn't take kindly to our frank feedback. And it wasn't particularly cheap. Wouldn't go back there.

1  Thank tellerto