“Excellent food.”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Had been recommended by a friend and finally got around to trying it. Was blown away, I love my Indian food and couldn't believe how good this was- can't wait to return.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Used to like this place for Indian food but the service quality is disappointing. You may need to wait for 15/20 mins to be asked

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This little restaurant on Enmore Road surprised us with the quality and quantity of food that we tasted. generally lovely flavours and good service

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Good food but bad service.Only one staff was servicing all customer.No sequence to serve dishes.Served rice first than main.Naan came after we finished half of our food.Suggested staff to improve service but staff was unwilling to listen.Not valued what we paid for our food.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Basic Restaurant - offering Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Prices are $15-20 for a main - I got Vindaloo Lamb - which consisted of 10 neatly cut pieces of lamb, plate of rice and a garlic naan.

There wasn't enough meat to feed 2 people - good job I was by myself. Food was spicy - but not vindaloo standard. Naan was over cooked and tasteless. I don't think I'll be back here.