“ZAHLI IS POPULAR FOR A VERY GOOD REASON!”
Review of Zahli

Zahli
Ranked #13 of 6,916 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 33
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't like restaurants that overdo it with interior design, Zahli is perfectly set out, great lighting, minimal bling. Plenty of space between tables, good atmosphere, comfortable ambiance, you're not freezing nor are you melting.

THE FOOD! So much of it! Generous portions and perfectly prepared and served.

We had the Banquet, there were about 14 of us, perfect way to sample everything! I was sitting at the end of the table, so felt a little left out, as the food was getting gobbled up so quick, I barely got a chance to grab my share! Which is a good thing, as it proved everyone loved the food, but poor ol me missed out on a few things!

Ah well, good excuse to come again and get the Banquet for just two, then I only have the other half to fight with!

The salads are fresh and the sides are generous and tasty.

The meat is cooked to perfection, I simply cannot fault the food at all.

Now, I was there on a Tuesday night, it was super busy. Also had a lovely young lady, putting on a bit of a show , bit of belly dancing, shimmying with a sword on her head, (oooh scary) she will also pull up patrons for a bit of a dance, very entertaining and so much fun!

Be aware of the parking restrictions, in the area, generally during the week you can park out the front, for free, AFTER 6pm. But be warned, this place is so good, that it gets busy, so book ahead, so you're not disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant works hard to ensure you have a good time. The food is varied and delicious, the staff knowledgeable and attentive. Then there is the entertainment, Lots of fun and involving the restaurant diners.
A great place for a group of friends.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

After extensive search through TA, Google & other SM channels, we decided to book Zahli, multi-award winning restaurant.

We were greeted by warm & friendly staff.
This was a good start. We ended up ordering the Signature banquet “Zahli” & OMG it was a feast to remember Pleasing to see my all my guests enjoying the best Lebsnese in Sydney.

Zahli deserves all the accolades & excellent reviews received. We are sure to be back

1  Thank 303denisah
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Been there several times now & it always impresses. This is best and by far our favourite authentic Lebanese restaurant, welcoming friendly staff & excellent food. Thanks to Zahli team for always making our dining experience memorable. See you soon!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank josephgH8543FS
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Nice place with a quiet ambience. Nothing impressive but good for business lunch meetings in the area. Portions were generous and pricing was premium.

Date of visit: October 2018