1,248 results
All reviews darling harbour one bedroom suite town hall station floor to ceiling windows washer and dryer kent street nespresso machine dining table living area queen victoria building high floor small kitchen hotel room business trip full kitchen inner city comfy bed
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We popped down to Sydney for a long weekend to catch up with some family and had booked accommodation close by. When we arrived however it was not at all how it appeared online and we chose not to stay there. I have some food intolerances and like to self-cater when we travel so I phoned Fraser Suites as we had stayed there a few years previously. Luckily they had a one bedroom apartment available for the three nights and the price was reasonable unlike most Sydney CBD hotels these days. The location is great as it’s a little out of the hustle and bustle but very close to all amenities etc. The apartment was comfortable though not quite as great as we remembered from our previous stay. Service is excellent. Next time we visit Sydney I will book Fraser Suites without hesitation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Tatenda M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi jensenj23

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and found my team to be very professional. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with everyone here at this morning’s briefing.

It is brilliant to know that you found your stay to be especially comfortable and that you loved the hotel design

It was absolutely our pleasure to have taken care of you here. The team and I are very pleased that you loved your stay here, and to know that you will be ‘happy to visit again’! It makes all the difference to us to know when we have made a visit so special and memorable.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back personally the not too distant future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Perfect hotel. Perfect location. Staff were very helpful. Very clean very comfortable. Restaurants all in walking distance. Stayed with my wife a two kids for 3 nights and we all enjoyed our stay as the location made it easier for us to walk to all restaurants and attractions. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear iteari545072,

Thank you for the kind review. We are fortunate to have such guest-focused team who are focused on offering a high-quality experience at an exceptional value. It’s delighting to know when we have hit the mark.

I would very much welcome the opportunity to make your next booking in person. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when planning your next stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Upgraded to executive 1 bedroom. All staff excellent and friendly. Great hotel to stay. Would highly recommend this hotel for family or business traveler. Breakfast was included for room and was of a high standard

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality

Thank you for such a high rating.

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your thoughts and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I forgot my phone charger and Selena showed me how to use the charging dock in my room and brought me a bucket of ice. Nothing was too much trouble for her. To top off the perfect stay, I had the beautiful warm swimming pool all to myself.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Tatenda M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear AndrewandFi,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review! We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your Fraser Suites experience.

Thank you also for your kind words and feedback about my colleague, Selina. It means a lot to hear back from our guests and is especially meaningful to have the opportunity thank the individual team members for their positive contribution to our guest's having memorable experiences with us.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Katie Roughan
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Stayed 4 nights for a conference at the International Convention Centre. The location was superb, being surrounded by eateries and a huge Cole's nearby. The conference venue was within a 5 minute walk from the hotel, so it was really convenient. Staff were very courteous and helpful- gave us an early check-in after a red-eye flight which was much appreciated. Facilitis were also top-notch. Will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi Sitoh,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with other us.

We certainly welcome you back to an enhanced Fraser Suites experience on your next visit to Sydney, please connect with us via our Socials (Instagram and Facebook) to see all our exciting packages on offer for your next visit.

Tatenda Manduku