“Warn your children”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 36.41*
and up
Sydney Shore Excursion: Big Bus Sydney and Bondi...
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The management is very rude and unhelpful, The staff is nice but you can see they are under the thumb of rude management and we're cut short when giving advice, Also place you can not leave your children unsupervised. Trust me I know but cant say here.

2  Thank Warrick A

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The pool is located next to the Australian Museum near the cathedral. There is a 50m lap pool and a smaller kids' pool. I enjoyed a swim in the slow lane on a hot day after work. It was getting busy as I left just before 5pm. They accepted my interstate part-time student card for a concession - $5! Adult entry is about $7. There are some large painted murals over the pool. The water was a bit cold but suited me on the hot day. It is not the most modern pool (don't confuse this pool with the newer Ian Thorpe pool).

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Installations are clean, classes are really good BUT when I came to the reception after a problem with a door that didn't open, he straight away looked at me as if I was a thief and started to question me as if I was a thief asking me stupid questions like: is it the first time you come to do a trial or you do often?!! and ended up the conversation telling me: I don't even know what I am doing talking to you???? SORRYYYYYY I AM A GUEST /CLIENT!!!!! As Well he was having an argue minutes after with a coach in front of his team (who couldn't t stop to apologize to me coz of his behavior) and every client coming in..
THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS AN INTENSIVE COURSE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICES!
I really felt not welcomed but thanks to the Gym Manager (Jack ) and his apologies I decided to do the inscription as they are fantastic all of them.

1  Thank krysmittnacht
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is a great place to visit if you are staying in the city to take a break from walking/sight seeing. It makes for a cheap couple of hours. The wave machine during school holidays was a hit with my kids and the lazy river ensured we could play hide and seek. There was a spa & a lap pool too. The change rooms are basic - but the ladies change room did have hair dryers - a nice touch.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 November 2016

The Cook and Phillip Park behind the Aquatic and Leisure Centre is attractive looking and busy on a sunny day: green lawns, trees, paths, and lots of people exercising. There are open air areas in which trainers run classes, and there are free range runners. I cut through the park from William Street, walking upslope, passing the Catholic church and emerging on College Street. It's a bit of parkland worth knowing about as an alternative to Hyde Park and the Domain if you want to sit or stroll outdoors after visiting the church or the Australian Museum.