Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:55 PM
Review Highlights
Misleading

I purchased a V8 super car experience from Adrenaline for my 15 year old son who is a car freak... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2017
Simona F
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Horrible Company to deal with!!

they did not send me the itinerary for a hot air balloon experience & then denied doing it. will... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018

from US$ 94.60
from US$ 219.20
from US$ 43.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I booked a hot air balloon ride over Canberra, which was subsequently cancelled due to weather. They offered to book me in for another date, which didn't suit me. The cancellation fee was almost $60. Don't know how they can justify it. Hot air ballooning is very weather dependent and there's a strong chance it will be cancelled. Seems to me that adrenaline make their money primarily from the cancellation fees.

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank robynp742
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We booked a helicopter flight in Brisbane through Adrenaline. When we called to confirm the booking a few days in advance as the brochure stated we should do, the helicopter company didn't even have a record of our flight or that we had already paid. Luckily we managed to organise something else with the company but please just book directly (we used V2 Squared Helicopters) It's cheaper and you know the place providing the tour actually has your details!

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I took a hot air baloon ride with my partner with adrenaline, although you have to get up very early it is well worth it! The views are outstanding!!! Bring a hat and some water and your better off standing right under the flame of the hot air balloon, there's less heat there! I would definitely recommend it!! DO NOT GO WITHOUT A CAMERA!!!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 13 November 2015

On their website, they offer many options for us to choose dates available, but when I chose a date and paid for it, they emailed me and said that "The date isn't actually available" and provided a couple other options with different dates. But the dates they provided weren't the right time for my convenience(the dates were when I had to leave the city already) so I let them know I want to cancel, and I got the email that they cancel my booking. However, they didn't cancel the transaction and my money had sent to the company.
1. Their website doesn't seem updated, so even though it says the booking on the specific date you want is available, there is possibility that it isn't actually available and ruin your trip.
2. When the date this company offers is not good for you, so you have to cancel it, they might not cancel it. This is a really risky deal with this company.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank hyojungk417
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I booked a helicopter ride and spent $150.00 in taxi fare to do this and it was cancelled and did not receive a phone call. I was told adrenaline "that's the way it goes".... not customer friendly. I was told it was my fault because when I signed up I didn't add all the country codes for my number where their website doesn't tell you that when you type in the number.... there are better companies to deal with then one that says " that's the way it goes". They claim they are only a booking agent but they take your money and provide terrible customer service. If I can get one person to book else where I got my $150 in cab fare back!

Date of experience: June 2015