“ Affordable, delicious, efficient.”

Bambino Torino Pizza
Ranked #2,860 of 6,738 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, good sizes for sharing, yummy food. We had 13' pizza, garlic bread and softdrink for under $30. Not many options for pregnant ladies due to soft cheese garnishes, but that makes choosing easier. The garlic bread is like supermarket stuff but it's only $3.50 for the loaf.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I had ordered pizza for an event at work 2 days prior. On the day, I had asked for it to be delivered at 6pm. When I called at 6.10pm, someone on the phone told me that it was still in the oven. I then thought I would wait for a while. My boss then called at 6.40pm asking why the pizza wasn't delivered yet, and she was told that the pizza order is not complete. We had no choice to cancel it as it was getting late. I called up the restuarant a few days later asking for a refund, and the owner started having an argument with me on the phone asking if I would have wanted cold pizza to be delivered, and also ranting about how he had to throw the pizza in the bin. He then began saying that I would have to call up menulog in order to get a refund.

I chose this place as it is close to my workplace, but that was the last time! Mannerless and extremely disappointing customer service!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Great food and atmosphere, people are lovely and good discount given to students and med staff. Cheap but good quality

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Best pizza on the menu is the Zorba! Can't go wrong with bolognese sauce and feta cheese.
They also do good seafood pizza and the pasta is pretty good too

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I’ve eaten here a few times and the food is always nice and fresh. I’d highly recommend the boscaiola, its so creamy and delicious. The menu has plenty of variety so you'll be sure to find something you like. While the food is good, its one of the more expensive options on King Street so if you’re looking to eat on a budget this may not be the best option for you.