“Terrific Tapas”

Ranked #29 of 6,068 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Description: Nomad is a cellar door in the city where the food and wine showcase the best local produce grown and raised by Australian farmers, grape growers and wine makers. Nomad's menu draws on the flavours of the Mediterranean using local Australian ingredients to create a dynamic and seasonally driven menu. Nomad opened to wide acclaim in October 2013 by focussing on local growers and produce that is sourced from growers with a philosophy of sustainability. NOMAD was awarded one chefs hat at the 2014 Good Food Awards and was included in the inaugural Australia's Top 100 Restaurants.
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

If your looking for a stylish and tasty and tasty tapa.....look no further. This busy restaurant will set your tastebuds alight with any from a broad choice of dishes.

My favourite kingfish ceviche!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. This was my 2nd visit and it did not disappoint. I am sorry, I don't take photos as I am much too busy tasting the delicious food.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

What great service wine list and food catering for all sorts of tastes. Well informed staff. Desserts were really yum we ordered them all and shared. Happy to go here again and recommend to people with food intolerances

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Food: good, inventive, well proportioned, tasty. A little salty for my taste.

Service: good but our tea order came after we had paid the bill and were getting our coats on.

Vibe: good but it's a very busy place so not a quiet, romantic location. Not as noisy as a lot of restaurants.

I got there early and thought I'd have a drink at the bar while waiting for my group. No chance, doors firmly locked until 6pm. Even if I'd been able to get in there's no bar as such. Disappointing - they could have squeezed another 20 bucks out of me if they had a bar and waiting area. Also, 6pm diners are under huge pressure to get to their tables and get the hell out before 8pm.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I enjoyed my last few visits at this restaurant. The food is just delicious and the service is attentive and friendly. Recommend this place for something nice without too much effort. Great for small groups or dinner for two.