“Beautiful Experience”
Review of The Cendana Spa - CLOSED

The Cendana Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cendana Spa is located in The Grace Hotel in Sydney and known for its very relaxing treatments.If you want to relax, rejuvenate and re-balance. The Cendana Spa will lead you onto your journey to the traditional secrets of health, beauty and relaxation of the eastern royalties. We have a spacious couple's room with a bathtub and bathroom. Please visit our website for more information about our treatments, or simply give us a call.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was lucky enough to experience several services at this inner city day spa. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a beautiful aroma, serene surroundings and warm welcomes from all of the lovely ladies. Slippers provided, I had a 10 mins to unwind and clear the head.
Foot bath, body scrub, full body massage, hair oil and head massage, and a heavenly facial, topped off with a chilled fruit salad and a peppermint tea. There was nothing more I could have wanted or needed. My therapist had been incredibly well trained.
The light, inner city traffic noise below on street level, drifted into insignificance with the lovely background sounds of Asian and Indian music that puts you at rest and allows you to drift off and fully indulge to enjoy any treatment.
Decor a little dated, but lovely and clean, high recommend for an escape in the city, even if just 30 mins.

5  Thank NicalSydney
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for your review of our spa.
We are very happy to read that you had a pleasant experience at our spa.
We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

My partner and I had the best 2 hours of relaxation and pampering of our lives. We had many messages previously from different places but this one was the best by FAR. From the beginning to the end of the experience we felt blessed. The staff are experienced, courteous and the facilities are authentic and of high quality. Thank you so much to the staff. We shall be back.

4  Thank AlikB1
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.
It is great to read that you had a pleasant experience at our spa.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

we bought a voucher for Cendana Spa and would gladly have paid triple the price for it! When we walked in and started our foot spa treatment, in lovely orange and lemon water with an awesome foot massage, I knew the whole treatment was going to be fabulous. The whole spa was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean and the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and professional. The body massage was fabulous (and I have massages at least once a month), the body wrap and head massage left us in raptures and the facial was the icing on the cake. Will definitely go back and will recommend to everyone I know. Thank you for a great day.

4  Thank Jennifer R

Thank you for your review of our spa.
We are so happy to read that you enjoyed our spa treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I booked a two hour package treatment for my friend and me. This was the second time I booked it, and this time was as excellent as the first. Our package included 1 hour Swedish massage, chocolate body wrap and a facial. All was amazing, and just what my friend and I needed after a full-on work week. The service and reception is 10 out of 10. Very very professional, and you could sense they value good customer service. My personal massage therapist, Miko, is amazing at what she does. Any muscle tension released like it had never been there. The special packages they offer are great and they welcome you with warmth. Highly recommended!

3  Thank didi_86n
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to read your positive feedback.

We have spacial offer on our website as well so please check it out.

We look forward to welcome you back to the Cendana spa.