The Cendana Spa - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Pamper Package

Me and my partner visited Cendana spa yesterday for the 2 hour package (body massage,chocolate... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2015
Bronwyn B
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
Beautiful Experience

I was lucky enough to experience several services at this inner city day spa. As soon as I walked... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2014
NicalSydney
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been going to Cendana Spa since i arrived in Sydney! The staff are lovely, the decor is authentic, great value for money (they always have great offers on) and the massage itself is the best I have EVER had!!

Lovely place to visit to relax and unwind from a busy day at work! I will be back next month! :-)

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Danielle G
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience.
We are so happy to read that you enjoy our spa.
We look forward to seeing you next month!
Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

After a recent long haul flight to Sydney I found my shoulders aching and my body tired. After a massage & shower at this gem tucked away in the CBD I found myself recharged and ready to take on Sydney and the day ahead. Such a good experience that I went back again a week later.
I can see this place becoming a staple of long haul flight recovery whenever I visit my old home city.

3  Thank Watto1976
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
It is great to read that you had a pleasant experience at the our spa. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

All staff are friendly, excellent service and of course their massage is superior experience. I would definitely reccomend everyone to try their relaxation aroma massage. Check out their web site as they often offer specials. I also love the interior design of their shop and make me feel like I am in Asian countries like Thailand or Indonesia.

Date of experience: August 2013
3  Thank Sakechan
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are so glad to read that you like our treatment and service.

We hope to see you again in the near future.