“One of the best massage places in Sydney!”
Review of The Cendana Spa - CLOSED

The Cendana Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cendana Spa is located in The Grace Hotel in Sydney and known for its very relaxing treatments.If you want to relax, rejuvenate and re-balance. The Cendana Spa will lead you onto your journey to the traditional secrets of health, beauty and relaxation of the eastern royalties. We have a spacious couple's room with a bathtub and bathroom. Please visit our website for more information about our treatments, or simply give us a call.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I booked a two hour package treatment for my friend and me. This was the second time I booked it, and this time was as excellent as the first. Our package included 1 hour Swedish massage, chocolate body wrap and a facial. All was amazing, and just what my friend and I needed after a full-on work week. The service and reception is 10 out of 10. Very very professional, and you could sense they value good customer service. My personal massage therapist, Miko, is amazing at what she does. Any muscle tension released like it had never been there. The special packages they offer are great and they welcome you with warmth. Highly recommended!

3  Thank didi_86n
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to read your positive feedback.

We have spacial offer on our website as well so please check it out.

We look forward to welcome you back to the Cendana spa.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been going to Cendana Spa since i arrived in Sydney! The staff are lovely, the decor is authentic, great value for money (they always have great offers on) and the massage itself is the best I have EVER had!!

Lovely place to visit to relax and unwind from a busy day at work! I will be back next month! :-)

3  Thank Danielle G
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience.
We are so happy to read that you enjoy our spa.
We look forward to seeing you next month!
Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

After a recent long haul flight to Sydney I found my shoulders aching and my body tired. After a massage & shower at this gem tucked away in the CBD I found myself recharged and ready to take on Sydney and the day ahead. Such a good experience that I went back again a week later.
I can see this place becoming a staple of long haul flight recovery whenever I visit my old home city.

3  Thank Watto1976
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
It is great to read that you had a pleasant experience at the our spa. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

All staff are friendly, excellent service and of course their massage is superior experience. I would definitely reccomend everyone to try their relaxation aroma massage. Check out their web site as they often offer specials. I also love the interior design of their shop and make me feel like I am in Asian countries like Thailand or Indonesia.

3  Thank Sakechan
The Cendana spa T, Manager at The Cendana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are so glad to read that you like our treatment and service.

We hope to see you again in the near future.