“It's so good we over-ordered!”
Review of reuben& Moore

reuben& Moore
Ranked #2,239 of 6,789 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 29 November 2015

I love reuben's sandwiches and had to try this place.

We stopped in for a Saturday lunch and it was packed! We waited patiently for a table to free up then ordered a reuben's sandwich and a chicken diablo baguette.

The food was ready in minutes and the Reuben's sandwich was so nice! Rye was fresh and moist and the meat was just delicious not too salty at all! The chicken was just as nice but we realized the salted beef was a winner.

Despite being full we owed it to ourselves to try all the meats!

So we ordered an additional mix plate...so worth it...<3.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Have had a fair few Reuben's in my time and this was pretty good. Nice flavour, fresh tender meat. Bread was fresh too although I may have preferred to have it lightly toasted. Even though they were busy it was ready in about 5 minutes.

Rest of the menu looked tempting too, especially the Wagyu burger.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Located in a mall (you are not in a restaurant) I discovered a fresh amazing waigu burgers. High quality and, Incredible, I also found they serve the "caponata", a typical salad from sicily. Approved for me!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

if you are lucky enough to get a seat in this busy food court - try one of their reuben's they are fantastic.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

We arrived in the city at 10am not having had breakfast. We went to Westfield as we were familiar with the food they provided in NZ. The food available at Westfield in Sydney was the exact opposite to Westfields in NZ.
We found Reuben and Moore and their menu provided a big breakfast which is what we were looking for. I ordered two of the big breakfasts and 2 coffees only to be told they were not open for service (at 10am) and didn't sell coffee and I would need to go to another shop for coffee. The manager overheard by surprise at not being open for breakfast at 10 am and instructed the staff member to take my order. The food when it arrived was very good and good value for money (at $16.50). Totally surprised at not having coffee though. Also, they stop serving breakfast at 11.30 am!!